Month 7 – Module Seven – Jimmy Pedro’s Guard and 1/2 Guard Passing Secrets
Please enjoy this month’s newaza coaching program issuance.
Welcome To Month 7 Of The Jimmy Pedro
Newaza Coaching Program
In this month’s issue we will cover:
- The Secrets of Jimmy Pedro’s World Famous Guard and 1/2 Guard Pass (its different than the version that is taught in Brazilian Jiujitsu, but VERY VERY effective!)
- The Advance Stages of The 1/2 Guard (we covered the beginning stages in Module 3)
- A more in depth look at How To Win “The Underhook Game” of The 1/2 Guard…..
(and what you can do if you lose it….This is GREAT info
and applies to Judo in a major way!)
- The Mistake That Sooooo Many Judo Players Make
When Trying To Pass The 1/2 Guard Position (this is
why many of you are getting stuck and getting rolled)
-And Much More. We are basically SUPER expanding on Module 3 and really getting into the nitty gritty of what it takes to be a good ground technician.
- Pay special attention to the flowing drills that Jimmy does at the end of the video. This is SUPER important and something you are going to have to incorporate into your training/practices.
Click Play And Watch The Video Below:
If you cannot see the video and:
1. Desire to access the information in the coaching
sequence please register today for the Jimmy Pedro Newaza Coaching Program
2. Have already registered for the program, the reason
why you may not be able to see it is because you have
not reached this level of access yet. Your access will
increase every 30 days.
[Content protected for Module 7 members only]