Month 4 – Module Four – “The Best Of Both Worlds… BJJ and Judo” (with a Judo emphasis)
Welcome To Month 4 Of The Jimmy Pedro
Newaza Coaching Program
Here’s Where We Are Covering The Best Of Both Worlds For Judo And BJJ Players
As you may or may not know the technique Morote Gari as well as Kataguruma and many other leg grabbing techniques have been banned from International Judo play. However, as coaches it is our job to coach all persons, those who are Judo enthusiasts, those who are competitors and those who love to dabble in the arts (i.e. Judo, BJJ, Sombo, MMA, etc.,.)
In this month’s program we will cover:
- Some secrets of Morote Gari and how it is a system for entering newaza, not just a move
- How to transition into newaza and STAY offensive
- How to flow in practice
- Coaching Cues for success so that your students can be proficient on the mat
- And as always, you will see the perfect marriage and blend of Judo and Brazilian Jiujitsu as both Jimmy Pedro and Rhadi Ferguson share their knowledge with you
And much more…..
If you cannot see the video and:
1. Desire to access the information in the coaching sequence please register today for the Jimmy Pedro Newaza Coaching Program
2. Have already registered for the program, the reason why you may not be able to see it is because you have not reached this level of access yet. Your access will increase every 30 days.
[Content protected for Module 4 members only]